ASL Group is looking for a 'Sales Executive' (M/F) to reinforce our team in The Netherlands and Belgium. ASL Group manages 45+ private jets and is has it’s feet on the ground on 11 locations in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. If you think you can make a difference by joining our team, we would be happy to have you on board!
The Sales Executive will join the Sales team and will be in charge, among other things, of ensuring the following tasks:
- Build a commercial offer according to the demand of customers/prospects/Avinode/Broker using our Information System.
- Ensure negotiation with the client in order to confirm the service corresponding to his/her needs.
- Establish contractual documents such as, quotes, contracts and flight briefings.
- Organize and plan flights on aircraft in our fleet or on aircraft external to the group.
- Welcome VIP passengers at aircraft departures and arrivals.
- Following up and monitoring of the flights during on-call evenings and weekends (predefined schedule).
- Lively, dynamic and strong team spirit.
- Remuneration according to the candidate's experience. You will work from Eindhoven, Rotterdam or Antwerp.
- English is mandatory. French and Dutch preferred and other languages are considered an advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a charter broker.
- High knowledge of aviation and it’s developments.
- High commitment to customer service.
- Flexibility in terms of schedules and able to work under pressure.
- Dynamic and strong team spirit.
- Stress management, courtesy and discretion.
- Preferably come from a sales background with a keen interest in the aviation industry.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) are a must.
- Very good oral and written communication.
- Impeccable presentation and rigorous punctuality.
- Communication skills, proactiveness and ability to analyze and solve a complex situation.
Please upload the following documents:
- CV (up to date)
- Motivational letter
If your profile matches the requirements, we will contact you.
We will store your information according to GDPR-regulations for a maximum of one year.
We do not work with external recruitment companies nor will we accept any application method other than this platform in order to maximize efficiency in our recruitment process.If you receive emails from addresses which do not contain @aslgroup.eu or @jetnetherlands.com; please disregard these emails and report them as SPAM.