Join the club.
Own the sky.
- Do you only travel occasionally? Chartering an aircraft when you need it may be the ultimate solution for your personal and business trips.
- Are you a frequent flyer? Buying your own aircraft under ASL’s professional management could be right for you.
Or you could just go for one of Blue Sky’s ‘tailor-made’ options to get the best of both worlds and meet all your flying needs.
Blue Sky is a loyalty program of ASL Group, launched in 2012. This exclusive ‘club’ offers its members the fully flexible use of an impressive fleet of owned and leased aircraft at competitive rates. As a member of the club, you also enjoy numerous additional benefits and discounts with our partners or when using our own services.
Blue Sky currently has some 100 active members and a fleet of roughly a dozen extremely reliable private and corporate aircraft available for intra-European routes. Apart from Blue Sky Club’s own aircraft, members can also use the entire ASL fleet through simple exchange agreements.
Blue Sky Club is a loyalty program developed by ASL Group. With over 20 years of service, the company has managed to build a solid reputation in aviation in the Benelux and beyond.
BLUE SKY CLUB - MEMBERSHIP
By joining Blue Sky Aviation cv you become a full member of the Blue Sky Club.
Apart from our ‘Blue Sky Hour Programs’, you can even co-own an aircraft in our ‘Blue Sky Shared Ownership Program’. You will be able to enjoy various benefits and discounts tied to your exclusive Blue Sky Club membership like hotels in Ibiza, and even a luxurious yacht.
- Starter: 15 flight hours
- Silver: 25 flight hours
- Gold: 50 flight hours
THE BLUE SKY CLUB FLEET
Blue Sky Club offers its own fleet of aircraft, ranging from a Cirrus SR22 and Pilatus PC-12 single-engine propeller aircraft to the unique single-engine Cirrus Vision Jet, the twin-engine Citation Mustang and Citation CJ1(+) jets. Our diverse fleet allows members to travel throughout Europe at the most favorable rates.
- With Blue Sky Club, you could enjoy a comfortable flight to the altiport of Courchevel, for instance, or to the small airport of Saint-Tropez, La Mole.
- With the Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet, Blue Sky is taking it up a notch: this revolutionary business jet is equipped with an Airframe parachute and a completely autonomous ‘Safe return system’ ensuring a fully autonomous landing in emergency.
- Feel like stepping into the cockpit yourself? With ASL Academy, you can enjoy personalized flight training at your own pace.
- Our Blue Sky aircraft are available at all ASLGroup home bases in Belgium and the Netherlands.
Contact our sales department for more information about Blue Sky Club.