Flight crew - spontaneous application
ASL Group is regularly looking for new talented people to support its fast development.
If you think you can make a difference by joining our team, we would be happy to have you on board!
- EASA ATPL(A)
- EASA class 1 Medical
- Outstanding flying skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Other languages are considered an advantage.
- A strong commitment to safety and customer service, even under stress
- Willing to travel and to work on irregular hours
- Valid passport
- Detail total flight time
- Detail flight time on type
Please upload the following documents:
- CV (up to date)
- EASA FCL License
- EASA Class 1 Medical
- Copy of logbook (last 2 pages)
If your profile matches the requirements, we will contact you.
We will store your information according to GDPR-regulations for a maximum of one year.
We do not work with external recruitment companies nor will we accept any application method other than this platform in order to maximize efficiency in our recruitment process.If you receive emails from addresses which do not contain @aslgroup.eu or @jetnetherlands.eu; please disregard these emails and report them as SPAM.