Fueler | Ground Handler
ASL is looking for someone motivated and passionate about aviation to reinforce our Ground Handling team at Liège Airport on a flexible base.
ASL is a dynamic player in the aviation industry. Founded in 1997 with only one aircraft, the company has grown to become one of the biggest operators of business and charter flights in Europe. With a fleet of approximately 45 airplanes with seating ranging from 4 to 42 seats, operating from 7 fixed bases around the Benelux and opening up in Germany as well. Working for ASL means being part of a young and vibrant team, with a challenging, varying job, and a flexible work schedule. We provide you with all the required training in order for you to be a strong member of our team.
As a result of our growth over the last few years, we’re searching for a Fueler/Ground Handler at Liège Airport.
Your daily job will include:
- Towing of aircraft;
- Marshalling aircraft;
- Fuelling aircraft;
- Cleaning and preparing aircraft for flight;
- Maintaining the hangar;
- General Maintenance of equipment;
- Technical and administrative support.
- Be passionate about aviation;
- Posses a drivers licence B;
- Experience is not required, but can be an added value;
- Able to work under flexible hours (supplemental hours, weekend shifts, night shifts);
- Stress resistant;
- Able to work independently;
- Good knowledge of English and French, (Dutch is an added value);
- Living in the area of Liège;
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Motivational letter
Solliciteren voor deze job?
Meer informatie nodig?
Eventuele korte inhoud begeleidende bij de zijblok gespreid over meerdere regels tekst om aan te tonen wat de mogelijkheden zijn van een zijblok zoals deze.