Job opening: Fueler / Ground Handler M/V/X
ASL is looking for someone motivated and passionate about aviation to reinforce our Ground Handling team at Liège Airport.
ASL is a dynamic player in the aviation industry. Founded in 1997 with only one aircraft, the company has grown to become one of the biggest operators of business and charter flights in Europe. With a fleet of approximately 45 airplanes with seating ranging from 4 to 42 seats, operating from 7 fixed bases around the Benelux and opening up in Germany as well. Working for ASL means being part of a young and vibrant team, with a challenging, varying job, and a flexible work schedule. We provide you with all the required training in order for you to be a strong member of our team.
As a result of our growth over the last few years, we’re searching for a Fueler/Ground Handler at Liège Airport.
What will the role involve?
- Towing aircraft
- Marshalling of Aircraft
- Fuelling Aircraft
- Cleaning and preparing aircraft for flight
- Maintaining the hangar
- General Maintenance of equipment
- Technical and Administrative support
What are the employment criteria?
- Be passionate about aviation
- Posses a drivers license B
- Experience is not required, but can be an added value
- Able to work under flexible hours (supplemental hours, weekend shifts, night shifts)
- Stress resistant
- Able to work independently
- Good Knowledge of English and French, (Dutch is an added value)
- Living in the area of Liège
- Posses a Certificate of good conduct
If interested please send your resume and motivational letter via e-mail to: Johan.firstname.lastname@example.org