Fleet Manager / CAMO Officer
Are you an aircraft maintenance technician looking for a change or a currently working in continuing airworthiness environment? This is your opportunity! Join us now!
ASL Group is one of the largest privately owned business jet operators in Europe with a varied fleet and bases throughout Belgium and the Netherlands. We are operating various high-end aircraft from a range of manufacturers including Embraer, Dassault, Bombardier, Textron, Pilatus. We are a dynamic team with a can do attitude and a range of diverse backgrounds.
Due to ongoing expansion we are looking for a Fleet Manager / CAMO Officer to join our team in Belgium / The Netherlands. (ideally Antwerp, Liege or Kortrijk or Rotterdam.) You will be involved in a wide range of continuing airworthiness activities and part of a small, dynamic team we offer an opportunity to assist with a career transition or career improvement with hybrid working from the office / home.
- Planning and follow up of the day to day maintenance
- Airworthiness management of a fleet of aircraft
- Follow-up on scheduled and unscheduled / AOG maintenance
- Technical representation during base maintenance inputs
- Ensure all maintenance is carried out in accordance with all applicable regulations
- Input into team and company meeting with a view to improvements
- The right to live and work in Belgium / the Netherlands
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus
- A background as aircraft maintenance technician or in Continuing Airworthiness
- You are well organized and stress resistant
- You are flexible regarding working hours
- Good level of basic computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Open to travel for short periods
- Willingness and ability to learn, improve current skills
- An ability to adapt to the workload
- Good technical analytics
- The ability to work to the high quality standard in our industry
Please upload the following documents:
- CV (up to date).
- Motivational letter.
If your profile matches the requirements, we will contact you.
We will store your information according to GDPR-regulations for a maximum of one year.
We do not work with external recruitment companies nor will we accept any application method other than this platform in order to maximize efficiency in our recruitment process.If you receive emails from addresses which do not contain @aslgroup.eu or @jetnetherlands.com; please disregard these emails and report them as SPAM.