ASL NV is established in 1997 and is part of ASL Group. Together we manage a fleet of more than 50 aircraft and 20 different types operating worldwide.
We are looking for a 'Maintenance Supervisor' (M/F/X) to reinforce our team in the Benelux. If you think you can make a difference by joining our team, we will be happy to have you on board!
We are offering
- Good employment conditions
- A challenging position within a dynamic environment
- A pleasant working atmosphere
As full time Maintenance Supervisor you are responsible for the technical follow-up of fleet aircraft in ASL Group’s operational bases (namely Antwerp, Brussels, Kortrijk, Liège, Eindhoven and Maastricht), the monitoring of the equipment and tooling status on the different sites and act as a link between the CAMO department, the crews and the ground staff.
The function reports to the CAMO department.
- Practical experience in aircraft maintenance (private jet aircraft type-rated a plus)
- English language proficiency and computer literate
- Stress-resistant and ready to act on last minute modifications
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Driving license B
Please upload the following documents:
- CV (up to date).
- Motivational letter.
If your profile matches the requirements, we will contact you.
We will store your information according to GDPR-regulations for a maximum of one year.
We do not work with external recruitment companies nor will we accept any application method other than this platform in order to maximize efficiency in our recruitment process.If you receive emails from addresses which do not contain @aslgroup.eu or @jetnetherlands.com; please disregard these emails and report them as SPAM.