ASL NV is established in 1997 and is part of ASL Group. Together we manage a fleet of more than 50 aircraft and 19 different types being operated worldwide.
We're looking for a 'Training Planner' (M/F) to reinforce our team in Belgium at the International Antwerp Airport. If you think you can make a difference by joining our team, we would be happy to have you on board!
We are offering:
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions.
- A challenging position within a dynamic environment.
- A pleasant working atmosphere.
As a full time Training Planner you are responsible for the organization and planning of the required courses and checks to be followed by our crew workforce. This comprises the coordination of crew, instructors, aircraft or simulators in an efficient and timely way, as well as the optimization of crew availability by way of adequately allocating and spreading course and check dates.
The function comprises also tasks of an administrative nature such as the preparation and filing of course attendance records and certificates.
- Analytic thinker with eye for accuracy and detail.
- strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- English language proficiency and computer literate.
- Familiar with or willingness to learn airline operating and training procedures.
- Stress-resistant and ready to act on last minute modifications.
- Team player.
- Prior professional airline and/or business jet operator experience is a plus.
Please upload the following documents:
- CV (up to date).
- Motivational letter.
If your profile matches the requirements, we will contact you.
We will store your information according to GDPR-regulations for a maximum of one year.
We do not work with external recruitment companies nor will we accept any application method other than this platform in order to maximize efficiency in our recruitment process.If you receive emails from addresses which do not contain @aslgroup.eu or @jetnetherlands.com; please disregard these emails and report them as SPAM.