ASL NV is established in 1997 and is part of ASL Group. Together we manage a fleet of more than 50 aircraft and 19 different types being operated worldwide.
We're looking for a 'Crew Planner' (M/F) to reinforce our team in Belgium at the International Antwerp Airport. If you think you can make a difference by joining our team, we would be happy to have you on board!
We are offering:
• Good primary and secondary employment conditions.
• A challenging position within a dynamic environment.
• A pleasant working atmosphere.
• You have experience in assigning pilots and cabin crew and you are well aware of the laws and regulations.
• You master English verbally and in writing.
• You are flexible and stress resistant.
• Willing to work in alternate shifts.
Please upload the following documents:
- CV (up to date).
- Motivational letter.
If your profile matches the requirements, we will contact you.
We will store your information according to GDPR-regulations for a maximum of one year.
We do not work with external recruitment companies nor will we accept any application method other than this platform in order to maximize efficiency in our recruitment process.If you receive emails from addresses which do not contain @aslgroup.eu or @jetnetherlands.com; please disregard these emails and report them as SPAM.