ASL Group is looking for a 'CAMO Officer' (M/F) to reinforce our team in Belgium (Antwerp or Liege - flexible). If you think you can make a difference by joining our team, we would be happy to have you on board!
CAMO Officer, Fleet manager, working in CAMO environment, dealing with maintenance planning and AOG situations for a fleet of corporate aircraft.
- Forecast and planning of the coming maintenance.
- Maintenance Program verification.
- Aircraft maintenance follow-up.
- Work report analysis and verifications.
- Coordination with Maintenance providers
- On-going maintenance supervision.
- Work Order issuances.
- Aircraft maintenance costs analysis and verifications -Technical Issues analysis and action plan.
- This is an administrative position.
Competitive salary package, dependent upon your knowledge and experience.
The applicant must be:
Holding a permanent EU working permit
Living at maximum 150 km from the working places.
Note: we don't provide financial support for relocation.
- Good background in aircraft technical, preferably in Business Aviation.
- Able to work under operational pressure.
- Able to travel.
- Good knowledge and understanding of English language, spoken, and written (Dutch and French language are a plus).
- Attention to detail / detail oriented.
- Verbal and written communication.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Able to work independently and in team with good communication skills.
- Hold a good knowledge of the Aviation regulation.
- Able to work well with others.
Having a good knowledge of the EASA regulations.
Please upload the following documents:
- CV (up to date).
- Motivational letter.
If your profile matches the requirements, we will contact you.
We will store your information according to GDPR-regulations for a maximum of one year.
We do not work with external recruitment companies nor will we accept any application method other than this platform in order to maximize efficiency in our recruitment process.If you receive emails from addresses which do not contain @aslgroup.eu or @jetnetherlands.com; please disregard these emails and report them as SPAM.